The more you have on your mind, the less efficient and productive you can be.
Because of all the information so readily available to us, it’s more important than ever to be selective about what we choose to spend our time on.
Make a point of saying “No”
- No more spontaneous email opt-ins (and while you’re at it, unsubscribe from the mailing lists that don’t support your priorities)
- No more clutter in your space – physical clutter causes mental clutter; you deserve an environment that’s productive and that you enjoy, one that helps you to get more done in a day and make more money in your business
- No more unnecessary stress from looking for misplaced items – contain your stuff and find it when you need it; inadequate paper & email management systems are distracting and interfere with the day-to-day challenges of prioritizing
Say “Yes” to:
- Letting your primary goals drive your agenda
- Prioritizing in the face of overwhelming demand and too many choices
- Working without interruption – you’ll get more done in less time with a higher level of quality
- Taking care of yourself & taking breaks to renew and reenergize; enjoy more sunsets!
What can you subtract from your to-do list? And, what can you say “No” to?
Start asking yourself “why this” before each action, instead of “what’s next”.
If you’re interested in implementing these strategies, we’d be happy to help. Contact us for a complimentary consultation at email@example.com.