“It really has been a lot of fun, and I would have never guessed this could be the case given the task at hand. As I told you, I’d been avoiding this for years so it feels great to get this done.”
“Because of you and your awesome skills and knowledge I am getting my act together!!! You have the perfect personality for what you do, and I’m very grateful. Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is the best therapy I’ve done in a long time.”
“As a small business owner I needed to get my office organized but didn’t have the time to get it done nor was I very motivated working on my own. I worked with Diane to get my office organized and since I live in another state we worked remotely. I sent Diane pictures of my office “madness” and she created a plan for the reorganization and cleanup. I was able to slowly chip away at it with Diane gently nudging and guiding me. I am thrilled to say that my office is now a pleasure to work in and I am more organized than I’ve been in years.”
“I am much more productive and actually enjoy my office space. I am grateful to Diane for her help and guidance. She is a true professional and was a pleasure to work with.”
“You’ve given me a new outlook on life.”
How I Can Help
I love creating efficient and inspirational spaces for better productivity and happier days. By sorting through your clutter, coming up with plans for managing paper flow, and creatively organizing the items you use and love, you will find living with less is refreshing and invigorating.
- A Consultation. Let’s talk about your biggest areas of frustration and your vision for the ideal organized space. I will compile a custom plan with simple solutions for solving your organizational challenges, including product recommendations and email support. $125
- Phone Support: A consultation, custom plan, and four consecutive weekly (30 min) phone calls with homework assignments. $225
- In Person Support: A consultation, custom plan, and 10 hours of on-site support, over 3 consecutive weeks.
- Monthly Accountability Support & Upkeep. Fend off the piles by staying current and up-to-date with filing systems and supplies.
- The Organized Workspace: No-Mess Guidelines for Putting Your Plan in Place, an on-line course offering a step-by-step plan designed around simplicity. By implementing simple systems, broad filing categories, visual cues, and meaningful mementos, you can create an uncluttered inviting workspace.
I offer a non-pushy approach with supportive encouragement in helping people make these personal changes in life and lifestyle. I know the results will be rewarding and I believe the process can be fun.
I would love to work with you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today to talk about ways we can work together.