Summer/Fall 2015 Appointment Availability
- Fridays: 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
- Saturdays: 10am-1pm
“It really has been a lot of fun, and I would have never guessed this could be the case given the task at hand. As I told you, I’d been avoiding this for years so it feels great to get this done.”
“Because of you and your awesome skills and knowledge I am getting my act together!!! You have the perfect personality for what you do, and I’m very grateful. Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is the best therapy I’ve done in a long time.”
“As a small business owner I needed to get my office organized but didn’t have the time to get it done nor was I very motivated working on my own. I worked with Diane to get my office organized and since I live in another state we worked remotely. I sent Diane pictures of my office “madness” and she created a plan for the reorganization and cleanup. I was able to slowly chip away at it with Diane gently nudging and guiding me. I am thrilled to say that my office is now a pleasure to work in and I am more organized than I’ve been in years.”
“I am much more productive and actually enjoy my office space. I am grateful to Diane for her help and guidance. She is a true professional and was a pleasure to work with.”
How I Can Help
I love creating simple, efficient, and inspirational spaces for better productivity and happier days. By sorting through your clutter, coming up with plans for managing paper flow, and creatively organizing the items you use and love, you will find living with less is refreshing and invigorating.
- Hour Consultation and “Get Organized” Summary. (Skype or on-site) Tell me everything that’s not working in your office, what you’re wasting time on, and how you envision your ideal organized workspace. I will compile an outline of recommended steps for improved productivity, efficiency, and inspiration – including: the importance of starting with a willingness to purge and declutter, simple organizing systems for paper and storage, and product recommendations. $125
- Phone Support: Hour Consultation, “Get Organized” Summary, and four consecutive weekly (30 min) phone calls with homework assignments. $225
- In Person Support: Hour Consultation, “Get Organized” Summary, and 10 hours of on-site support, over 3 consecutive weeks.
- Monthly Accountability Support. On-going support for staying current and up-to-date with paper filing systems, task lists, and efficiency/productivity habits.
I offer a non-pushy approach with supportive encouragement to help my clients get unstuck and work smarter. I know the results will be rewarding and I believe the process can be fun.
You can contact Diane at (704) 236-9181 or email@example.com.