Make your office work for you
You’ve come to the right place if…
- your cluttered desk is cluttering your mind
- more time is spent shuffling paper and looking for misplaced items than doing your best work
- your busiest day is not your most productive
- you want to take your business to the next level but disorganization is holding you back
It pays to invest in your office space.
There is a big difference between busy work and good work, and by structuring your space and your day differently, you’ll be getting more done in less time.
DECLUTTER, DESIGN AND PRODUCE… WITH A SMILE
Hi, I’m Diane Elkins. I started Positive Workspace to help those of us who struggle with clutter control, organization, and managing the details of office work.
The Wall Street Journal reports that the average businessperson loses one hour per day searching for lost or misplaced items from messy desks and files.
Simple changes can have lasting, high-impact results on your business. Organization along with the design elements in your workspace matter a lot and influence attitudes and behaviors.
Making your workspace a place you enjoy being in will inspire you to do your best work and clear your mind for more productive and creative results.
- clearing clutter
- effective storage solutions
- paper management and filing systems
- down-sizing and document organization for retirees
I am committed to researching and finding the best products and resources available for my clients. Read my blog for helpful tips and simple strategies to do your best work, or contact me today for a consultation.